Added the 1.3 update from the non-4k royal bustups mod.
Aemulus: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w82PJA ... sp=sharing
Mod Compendium: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1gDM7 ... sp=sharing
Installation can be standalone or with rexis's 4K UI mod, standalone can use the normal RPCS3 build while the 4K UI one requires the custom build.
1. Build package in Aemulus
2. In RPCS3 Patch Manager, enable "4K Mod Patch"
3. Open RPCS3\patches\patch.yml
4. Search "# bustups A"
5. Add these lines below it
Code: Select all
- [ be32, 0x1db940, 0x48b45007 ] # bustups B - [ be32, 0x1db544, 0x48b45007 ] - [ be32, 0x1db684, 0x48b45007 ] - [ be32, 0x1db978, 0x48b45007 ] - [ be32, 0x1db568, 0x48b45007 ] - [ be32, 0x1db6a8, 0x48b45007 ]
1. Download CriPakTools here: https://github.com/jpmac26/CriPakTools/releases
2. Extract mod.cpk from the 4K UI mod to a folder
3. Move the files to the Aemulus Package folder of this mod (DO NOT REPLACE FILES IF ASKED)
The royal bustup mod got an update some months ago, I decided to redo the upscale again. Since I don't seem to have the effort needed to take the one from the PS4 files (sorry about that :cry: ), I decided on using Cupscale to upscale the whole bustup images and the update (assists bustup, the one on the top right on the screen).
The model I used for the upscaling was:
1. bc1 sharp 3.0 by Alsa
2. Dedither Manga FS by Jacob_ (buildist)
The upscale model above was downloaded from Upscale Wiki. I found that the selected model provided sharp output with minimal artifacts.
On another note, since I didn't get the original, high-res file from the PS4 game, I believe the results aren't going to be as good as with them. Though, I feel like the results from ESRGAN is very much an upgrade from the PS3 resolution bustups. I look forward to the attempts to mitigate this issue by taking the images from the PS4 game by other contributors.
Installation process is the same, check the original post below for instructions.
Talking Bustup Example:
Assist Bustup Example:
I haven't had the time to test for issues/bugs. If you found any, please post a reply.