[Multiplatform] HD2x - High Resolution Textures for P5

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

Fixed transparency related issues on some textures, sharpened a bit more all textures
Best grill
Inflict
Has liked: 1 post

Heey guys, I don't know if this is a problem with my emulator or something, but whenever I try to go to Akihabara the game crashes, then I have to reload my save without the mod.cpk file, any clue about this?

The error looks like the same when I try to load the game without the rpcs3_mod version, it simply freezes.

Error on the emulator log:

F {PPU[0x1000004] Thread (gfdJobQueueFiberWorker) [0x00987588]} VM: Access violation reading location 0x0 (unmapped memory).

(this is actualy the error message from the game with the non mod emulator, but it's the same issue)
Zelkin

No idea. Which mods are you using ? Which version of rpcs3 are you using ? Send me your save file before the crash
Best grill
Pyroghy

Mod isnt working I have the 4k ui mod on as well
when i merged this mod with the 4k ui mod none of the mods i have are enabled in the game and some of the ui is messed up
does anybody know why this isnt working?
Zelkin

You obviously failed to install it. Start over and follow the guides
Best grill
Pyroghy

I just used mod compendium to combine the 4k ui mod and hd2x thats all I did. Unless I was supposed to do something else I dont know what i did
Zelkin

You need a custom rpcs3 build with additional Vram for this mod to work and a custom patch.yml
You can use the one provided with the 4K UI mod, and put both the custom rpcs3.exe and patch.yml in the root of your rpcs3 folder. The Bustup mod v3 option is mandatory for the 4K UI to work.
Best grill
Pyroghy

Im already using the custom rpcs3 build with extra vram, and are you talking about a patch file that goes with hd2x or the patch file that came with the 4k ui mod? Cause I already have the one that came with the 4k ui mod.
Zelkin

The one which comes with the 4k ui. Then I have no idea, it works for me and for everyone else who downloaded this mod. Try to get the 4k ui to work alone, then install mine
Best grill
Pyroghy

does it matter what mod goes on top?
edit: i solved the issue
Last edited by Pyroghy on Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.