[Multiplatform] HD2x - High Resolution Textures for P5

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
chiptunesoprano
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 2 posts

Zelkin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:19 am No idea. Which mods are you using ? Which version of rpcs3 are you using ? Send me your save file before the crash
I actually just got this same crash, but in Kamoshida's castle. I'm using this mod, 4k UI, and post battle ammo refresh in a mod compendium merged mod.cpk, and the updated custom rpcs3 build.

I did save immediately beforehand though. Exit the saferoom and enter the door on your left. Should freeze with the same error message on the loading screen.
JackDenyy

chiptunesoprano wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:08 am
Zelkin wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:19 am No idea. Which mods are you using ? Which version of rpcs3 are you using ? Send me your save file before the crash
I actually just got this same crash, but in Kamoshida's castle. I'm using this mod, 4k UI, and post battle ammo refresh in a mod compendium merged mod.cpk, and the updated custom rpcs3 build.

I did save immediately beforehand though. Exit the saferoom and enter the door on your left. Should freeze with the same error message on the loading screen.
Experiencing the same issue as this person except without the ammo refill mod. It always works when I start the game for the first time, but if I reload and try to go through the door again the game crashes with an VM: Access violation reading location 0x1 (unmapped memory) error.
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

Fixed the crashes, at least on my game. If it still crashes for you, too bad but I can't reproduce the issue. Try disabling other mods...
Best grill
Zelkin

Fixed a softlock which occurs sometimes when fast travelling to Tae Takemi's clinic.
Best grill
Design
Has liked: 5 posts

Is it possible you could also add the 1080p cutscenes from ps4 to this mod?
Zelkin

I suppose it's possible, however I don't know where those files are located and if they are in the same format/can be used by P5 Vanilla. Also, I am not personally interested in doing that, but feel free to try and post your mod on this forum
Best grill
shinlss

Just to make sure, the mega link on the first post is the most up to date version of this? I ask because when I dl from the front page link and look at when the archive was last modified, it has the date of 08/25/2020 and I've run into a couple of softlocks that you've said you've fixed. Thanks and sorry if it's just something on my end or me misunderstanding.
Zelkin

It is up to date, check if the .bin files in your archive are from May 2021. Do you use the custom RPCS3 Vram build with the patch file I give on the front page? Where do you encounter softlocks?
Best grill
shinlss

Thanks for the quick reply. I figured out my problem; I just had to rebuild the mod.cpk in mod compendium. I or it screwed up somewhere and when I built it again the mod.cpk file was larger in size. Either way it works now, and thank you for your work on the mod.
yakutuRE43

How do I know if the HD2x mod works with the 4K rexis mod? Do I need to share screenshots here ?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.