[Multiplatform] [Update 4] Big Personas Backport

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
Magatsu
Has liked: 8 posts
Been liked: 14 posts

yugioh20 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:53 am I am playing at rpcs3 . When I finish a battle with new persona and a warning battle appeared , game freeze.
That's weird. When I have time I'll take a look at it.
Kuin

if its not hard for you, can someone please tell me how to install mods on the hacked ps3 or give a link. I searched many times and didnt find anything
Æsir
Been liked: 2 posts

Kuin wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:17 am if its not hard for you, can someone please tell me how to install mods on the hacked ps3 or give a link. I searched many times and didnt find anything
You sure you actually searched
https://shrinefox.com/guides/2019/06/12 ... -patching/
Its like the 1st result
Pls send help
marxizm
Has liked: 1 post

I'm not entirely sure what happened but after installing this mod, Phoenix lost its Arcana tag: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=670

In the Velvet Room it has the Aeon Arcana instead of Hierophant:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=670

Only other mods I have are the Mod Menu and 4K UI Mod. This one is working well so far 15 min in (tested Raoul and the other third-tier Awakenings for my Party in battle, as well as new skills added like Raoul's Phantom Show) aside from the Phoenix bug.

edit:
Also gonna ask, does this add the characters voicing the names of the Personas from P5R? For example, does Joker say "Raoul!" or does Ryuji say "William!" when I utilise them in battle?
Magatsu

marxizm wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:09 pm I'm not entirely sure what happened but after installing this mod, Phoenix lost its Arcana tag: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=670

In the Velvet Room it has the Aeon Arcana instead of Hierophant:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=670

Only other mods I have are the Mod Menu and 4K UI Mod. This one is working well so far 15 min in (tested Raoul and the other third-tier Awakenings for my Party in battle, as well as new skills added like Raoul's Phantom Show) aside from the Phoenix bug.

edit:
Also gonna ask, does this add the characters voicing the names of the Personas from P5R? For example, does Joker say "Raoul!" or does Ryuji say "William!" when I utilise them in battle?
That happens because in Royal the Arcanas of some Personas change in this case Phoenix should have Faith therefore some other mod you have is replacing the camp.pak of this mod. With regard to the voices sadly I can not put a voice lines at the moment.
marxizm
Has liked: 1 post

Magatsu wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:08 pm That happens because in Royal the Arcanas of some Personas change in this case Phoenix should have Faith therefore some other mod you have is replacing the camp.pak of this mod. With regard to the voices sadly I can not put a voice lines at the moment.
Thanks for the quick and informative reply. The 4K UI Mod also has a camp.pak file in the init folder as well, though I have no idea what exactly it changes. I suppose putting your mod above it in the Mod Compendium prioritizes it and should fix the problem, am I right? Another question I have is, does this mod then have the new Arcana from P5R (Faith) and also modify the Arcanas of some Personas to reflect the change from P5R? Apologies for my ignorance as I have not played P5R.

Also I am completely new to modding Persona 5. How do I edit the stats / data of Personas and Skills? I'm assuming Persona data is also stored in the camp.pak file. If so, how do I "read" and make edits on it?
Magatsu

marxizm wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:08 pm
Magatsu wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:08 pm That happens because in Royal the Arcanas of some Personas change in this case Phoenix should have Faith therefore some other mod you have is replacing the camp.pak of this mod. With regard to the voices sadly I can not put a voice lines at the moment.
Thanks for the quick and informative reply. The 4K UI Mod also has a camp.pak file in the init folder as well, though I have no idea what exactly it changes. I suppose putting your mod above it in the Mod Compendium prioritizes it and should fix the problem, am I right? Another question I have is, does this mod then have the new Arcana from P5R (Faith) and also modify the Arcanas of some Personas to reflect the change from P5R? Apologies for my ignorance as I have not played P5R.

Also I am completely new to modding Persona 5. How do I edit the stats / data of Personas and Skills? I'm assuming Persona data is also stored in the camp.pak file. If so, how do I "read" and make edits on it?
I haven't tried Royal either lol. The Personas data is actually located in the table.pac, they are edited with a tool called `` 010 Editor '' with a template that is used specifically to edit the .TBL files that are inside it that each one contains the different areas of the Personas.
HayatoSasaki

A good mod bro but i got some problems with that. There are some personas like Izanagi no Okami that dont work to me, can you help me? ( also i didint do the EBOOT thing that you said because i dont understand what to do about it )
Yo i am a persona 4-5 player and i am new here, please dont be mad with me if i didint understand what you said here. :lol:
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

HayatoSasaki wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:02 am A good mod bro but i got some problems with that. There are some personas like Izanagi no Okami that dont work to me, can you help me? ( also i didint do the EBOOT thing that you said because i dont understand what to do about it )
Thats your problem
Ofc it doesn't work you didn't even enable the eboot patch
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
amamiya

how do you use the Reseve slot so that it can be used

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.