[Multiplatform] [Update 4] Big Personas Backport

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
Magatsu
Has liked: 8 posts
Been liked: 14 posts

fendoreedo wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:56 am How do I install this? Just use Mod Compendium?
And is this compatible with the Fusible Loki mod?
Mod Compendium and EBOOT patching. Also, there's already a Loki in the mod, not fusable, but usable.
fendoreedo

ReLyf wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:36 pm
fendoreedo wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:32 am After further testing without any mods other than this, It seems this messed up with Advanced Fusion for Throne, it says there its a level 1 Persona and when trying to look at the information, it will cause the emulator to freeze and then crash.
are you sure its because of the mod and not because you didnt patch eboot ?
At first I just installed via Mod Compendium and I could fuse the newly added Personas (even used Athena in my party) But if I use the patch.yml file that was included in the discord group (with the Force PSZ model toggled), all of the Persona models are gone and the game just soft locks itself.
fendoreedo

Magatsu wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:57 pm
fendoreedo wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:32 am After further testing without any mods other than this, It seems this messed up with Advanced Fusion for Throne, it says there its a level 1 Persona and when trying to look at the information, it will cause the emulator to freeze and then crash.
That happens because as Throne changed slot in Royal that you are visualizing is the Throne that was in the base game lol. I have to fix that thanks for telling me.
Oh I see. I'll add Throne via the mod menu then
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

Code: Select all

- [ be32, 0x0003a46c, 0x63840000 ]
Add this to the 2nd line of PSZ patch (Courtesy of Scarltz)
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
creeper88-boy
Has liked: 1 post

hi can someone help me when i trie to somen a persona the game crashes
Riohn

i'm sorry for this dumb question but how can i patch the eboot?
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Here's a guide about EBOOT patching, although if you're using RPCS3 all you have to do is stick the code in the patch.yml file. https://shrinefox.com/guides/2019/06/12 ... -patching/
Riohn

ShrineFox wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:33 am Here's a guide about EBOOT patching, although if you're using RPCS3 all you have to do is stick the code in the patch.yml file. https://shrinefox.com/guides/2019/06/12 ... -patching/
thank you for the fast reply :3 and yes i use rpcs3 there is a mod of ported new personas from p5r and the modder said it only works with eboot that's why i asked this
i tried adding the mod through compendium and added the lines to yml from the post, but doesn't seem to work
this is the order i have for mods, i tried different combination up and down, some work some i feel like they don't work ... so i don't know if patching the eboot can help me

Magatsu
Has liked: 8 posts
Been liked: 14 posts

Riohn wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:09 pm
ShrineFox wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:33 am Here's a guide about EBOOT patching, although if you're using RPCS3 all you have to do is stick the code in the patch.yml file. https://shrinefox.com/guides/2019/06/12 ... -patching/
thank you for the fast reply :3 and yes i use rpcs3 there is a mod of ported new personas from p5r and the modder said it only works with eboot that's why i asked this
i tried adding the mod through compendium and added the lines to yml from the post, but doesn't seem to work
this is the order i have for mods, i tried different combination up and down, some work some i feel like they don't work ... so i don't know if patching the eboot can help me

Try placing this mod on top of everything
Riohn

okay will try, do i need any changes to yml?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.