[Multiplatform] [Update 4] Big Personas Backport

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

Riohn wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:14 pm okay will try, do i need any changes to yml?
add these lines

Code: Select all

p5_ForcePSZ_Author: &p5_ForcePSZ_Author Scarltz
  p5_ForcePSZ_Notes: &p5_ForcePSZ_Notes "Force every persona model to load psz models instead."
  p5_ForcePSZ_PatVer: &p5_ForcePSZ_PatVer 1.0
  p5_ForcePSZ: &p5_ForcePSZ
      - [ be32, 0x00039dc0, 0x63840000 ]
      - [ be32, 0x0003a46c, 0x63840000 ]
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
Riohn

okay, tested
all persona models have disappeared, can see name, skills etc info but the models are nonexistent
also when i try to fuse i see names of some of new persona like the cait sith, but again i only see the exp in front of the persona by arcana's exp boost nothing behind it, even for regular personas that belong to p5
ReLyf

Riohn wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:20 pm okay, tested
all persona models have disappeared, can see name, skills etc info but the models are nonexistent
also when i try to fuse i see names of some of new persona like the cait sith, but again i only see the exp in front of the persona by arcana's exp boost nothing behind it, even for regular personas that belong to p5
did you even did it right ?
because it should work
most people who used the mod has it working

or looks very very bad
so dont question it
SlyCooperReloadCoded

I'm getting similar results, but worse. If I give myself any of the personas added by the mod, equipping them causes all menus to stop working entirely. Attempting to open any more menus after this point will cause the game to crash. This normally happens when you give yourself a RESERVE or P5 Unused persona, and the mod uses these slots, so I guess the mod doesn't work for everyone.
HappyDolphin201

The game freeze when i choose one of the persona from the mod, can you fix it?
Tenhead

have been trying to get this to work for a while with no luck mainly the eboot patch part i do everything right then i put everything (Eboot.elf,patch.ylm,and rpsc3 patch eboot) once i press enter for the command prompt i get an excemption message saying (Line: 1, Col: 10, Idx: 9) - (Line: 1, Col: 13, Idx: 12): Exception during deserialization
Press any key to exit. and dont really know what to doso any help would be appreciated also just want to say all the personas are there on the compendium but no models appear and when i purchase it softlocks my game which i assume is bc i didnt do the eboot path right
ReLyf

SlyCooperReloadCoded wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:27 pm I'm getting similar results, but worse. If I give myself any of the personas added by the mod, equipping them causes all menus to stop working entirely. Attempting to open any more menus after this point will cause the game to crash. This normally happens when you give yourself a RESERVE or P5 Unused persona, and the mod uses these slots, so I guess the mod doesn't work for everyone.
you sure this isnt an eboot problem
or a mod overlapping each other ?

or looks very very bad
so dont question it
ReLyf

HappyDolphin201 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:58 pm The game freeze when i choose one of the persona from the mod, can you fix it?
did you even use the psz code ?

or looks very very bad
so dont question it
ReLyf

Tenhead wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:00 pm have been trying to get this to work for a while with no luck mainly the eboot patch part i do everything right then i put everything (Eboot.elf,patch.ylm,and rpsc3 patch eboot) once i press enter for the command prompt i get an excemption message saying (Line: 1, Col: 10, Idx: 9) - (Line: 1, Col: 13, Idx: 12): Exception during deserialization
Press any key to exit. and dont really know what to doso any help would be appreciated also just want to say all the personas are there on the compendium but no models appear and when i purchase it softlocks my game which i assume is bc i didnt do the eboot path right
theres probably a typo / wrong formatting on your patch.yml
because RPCS3 Patch Eboot uses old patch.yml
you can try and send me yours and ill see whats wrong with it

or looks very very bad
so dont question it
Ry87

I am currently playing on rpcs3 and I inputted the psz code into the patch.yml but in the rpcs3 log, it said the code does not support version 1.2 of the patch.yml and it freezes when I summon a persona.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.