Kasumi over Haru

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
Annsbf
Has liked: 1 post

love the mod but i was curios if you could replace a costume with the q2 version i have a q2 model mod and was hoping to get kasumi to be included
Woomy
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 1 post

I dunno, I feel like replacing Futaba's lines to use her Violet ones would help
Draycos
Has liked: 3 posts

This is a great idea for a mod but I had a few issues when I tried to use it. When I tried playing the game using a save that had Haru's social link maxed out, when I look at Kasumi's persona in the stats page I see the name Vanadis but it still shows the moves and model for Astarte. I don't currently have a save from early enough to see what her persona shows up as before rank 10 to see if that one is working. Kasumi was also still using Haru's Axe and Gun instead of her own weapons which I believe this mod is supposed to change. I currently using version 2.1.7 of this mod. I tried building the mod.cpk using the compendium tool a few different ways include just the replacement mod just to make sure I wasn't messing it up too. If there is any more info you might need to figure out this issue or anything you have to suggest for me to try that I'm doing wrong, I would welcome the suggestions.
Neptune0808

I honestly love the mod. Kasumi is a great character. I replace her as the MC so I can walk around as her.
Can you pleaseeee make a version of her with the long hair? Or at least in the school uniform with long hair?
And is it possible to mod her so she walks in the city without the bag? Without the bag, when I am in my room, she has her oruginal p5r stance and walk. I dont know which animation or model file is used for the room animation. But nevertheless greaaat work. Please please, if possible can u at least send me the model of her with the long hair and in uniform(s).
Thanks a lot;)
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

Draycos wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 pm when I look at Kasumi's persona in the stats page I see the name Vanadis but it still shows the moves and model for Astarte.
yeah the Vanadis model isn't ported yet, will probably be there in the next update
also I think the next update will include the skill tree for both personas
Draycos wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 pm Kasumi was also still using Haru's Axe and Gun instead of her own weapons which I believe this mod is supposed to change.
This one is really weird. Maybe it's because I use US version of the game and make mods for that? but maybe not. I'll look into it, please look forward to the next version
DniweTamp

Annsbf wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:04 pm love the mod but i was curios if you could replace a costume with the q2 version i have a q2 model mod and was hoping to get kasumi to be included
Maybe I'll replace some other costume with Q2 one, thanks for submitting your idea
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

Loved it
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
Neptune0808

Do you or anyone have the long haired kasumi in uniform model? Is it possible?
Is there a way to play as the MC without the bag in the overworld?
In palaces and bsttles she works great. But when i had to jump or climb, the game crashed. Dont know why.
Thanks in advance. Looking forward for the next version and lobg haired kasumi:)
DniweTamp

Long haired is really easy but:
1) it's a big spoiler
2) the we don't really have the animations for long hair
Neptune0808

But just like you did wit the red cost costune, can you do the same with the winter/summer uniform?
I don't mind spoiler, already finushed it on ps4. This now is for fun and experimentig. Please pm or if upload thr .gmd model file if possible.
Thank u in advance:)

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.