Kasumi over Haru

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

Updated mod to version 2.2:
-Now includes New Cinema Outfit (Q2)
-Has Vanadis model (credits to Magatsu)
Draycos
Has liked: 3 posts

DniweTamp wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:32 am
Draycos wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 pm when I look at Kasumi's persona in the stats page I see the name Vanadis but it still shows the moves and model for Astarte.
yeah the Vanadis model isn't ported yet, will probably be there in the next update
also I think the next update will include the skill tree for both personas
Draycos wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:20 pm Kasumi was also still using Haru's Axe and Gun instead of her own weapons which I believe this mod is supposed to change.
This one is really weird. Maybe it's because I use US version of the game and make mods for that? but maybe not. I'll look into it, please look forward to the next version
I tried out the new version and I see you added Vandis model now. However when I look at it in the stats page it doesn't seem like it's positioned quite right on the screen for me. Seems a bit small and low so it's mostly blocked by the text boxes. I also tried out a fight to see if there was a change with the weapons and it seems like it's still not showing them. I also noticed there are at least some voice lines during fights that still do Haru instead of Kasumi. Not sure exactly how much of that is just not finished, not planned or bugs on my side but I figured I would let you know in case it helps. Either way, keep up the good work. It's a great mod.

On a side note, I had another mod I was messing with that made changes to the data.cpk file and those seemed to be overwritten when I was using your mod. Any idea why that would be? This seems to be the only mod I've used so far that has done that.
Rafarafael2
Has liked: 1 post

I've noted a couple of problems while using this mod.
First, when in combat, Kasumi's weapon is not displayed, although i'm not sure if that is intentional for now or not, and most of lines are still Haru's.
By the way, is there any way to use this mod while using another mod using table.pac? It's seems to mess up the other mod or this one, depending on the order of the folders.
DniweTamp

1) it's intentional, as axe doesn't disappear. So I just outright removed it. looks not as weird
2) Yeah voices aren't changed at all
3) I'm afraid no. Though all I changed was name.tbl, so you can take mine and put it into other mod I guess?
Neptune0808

I hope there is a long haired version coming :) i am really happy and satisfied with how the mod is shaping up:)
Essa20

During any type of dialogue, Haru's portrait is still displayed rather than Kasumi's. Is this intentional? I have the scalable bust-ups mod installed as well if that helps
ReLyf
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 19 posts

Essa20 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:24 am During any type of dialogue, Haru's portrait is still displayed rather than Kasumi's. Is this intentional? I have the scalable bust-ups mod installed as well if that helps
scalable uses vanilla p5 bustup
so it overwrite it

so either prioritize kasumi bustup and mess up scalable
or just dont use kasumi bustup
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
DniweTamp

disable scalable bustups mod and install p5r bustups mod below kasumi
either that, or play the game with haru's bustups
zettonaender
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

Hey, DniweTamp. I got this mod working properly with the 4k mods by upscaling it and doing some edits.
Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeoJGo ... sp=sharing.
Can you consider adding this to the first post of this thread? Much thanks.
--Btw, I removed Vanadis model and edited table.pac here because the model had improper scaling.
Some screenshots here
Beta morgana is nightmare fuel lol
zettonaender
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

zettonaender wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:04 pm Hey, DniweTamp. I got this mod working properly with the 4k mods by upscaling it and doing some edits.
Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeoJGo ... sp=sharing.
Can you consider adding this to the first post of this thread? Much thanks.
--Btw, I removed Vanadis model and edited table.pac here because the model had improper scaling.
Some screenshots here
Small update, I fixed the chat sprites for the 4k version of this mod.
Download link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yGafMI ... sp=sharing
or download chat.pac only https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xBhUep ... sp=sharing (paste content to Data folder).
Beta morgana is nightmare fuel lol

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.