[RE-UPLOAD] Mementos Tziah Block Mod!

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
Cherry Cream Soda
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 10 posts

This is a re-upload of the ol' jcink forum post.
Looking back at this is almost nostalgic, damn.

Download from Google Drive

A pretty self-explanatory mod.This mod replaces the standard Mementos Theme with the Tartarus theme from Persona 3.

If you haven't played 3 (like me, actually), Tar-Tar-Sauce is a randomly generated dungeon separated into various areas with the objective of grinding, hunting Shadows, and progressing through the areas.

Sound familiar? It should, it's basically the same except not at all!

However, a minor difference between Mementos and Meesa-TarTar-Binks is that the Mementos Theme is physically painful to listen to.

The response I see most often when the theme is criticized is that it's supposed to monotonous to represent our repetitive society.

Well, it's possible to make a song that conveys monotony and doesn't give you PTSD.

Case in point, (Fire segway, I know) The Mementos Tziah Block Mod!
Get rid of the Mementos theme for the Block 3 Tartarus Theme! (The best one fite me.)

I may make more QOL audio edits in the future ("WOAH Looking Cool Joker" springs to mind...), but for now enjoy!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.