Full 4k UI upscale

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
E25
Has liked: 1 post

Scarltz wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:04 pm
E25 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm
Scarltz wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:57 am Oops, yeah sorry about that. I didn't realized I deleted that one.
From now on, go here: https://scarltz.visualstudio.com/rpcs3/ ... _a=summary
Choose the latest/top one, click "Windows_Build", and on the console (right side), click the "1 artifact produced".

The build is not failed, it actually failed on the "Release to GitHub" thing. The rest is fine.
Something does no seem to be working right. Using the 4k UI+ Xbox prompts+ HD2x mod cocktail.
https://ibb.co/s5jVMqv
Also might wanna make sure that you specify that it's a custom build, otherwise it's gonna pull updates from master (far as I know).

Edit: Nwm, it returns with a hash not found error anyways.
1. That one is not the build problem
2. The update functionality is already disabled by rexis anyway
3. Hash not found?
Well, the cocktail is working fine with rexis' fork, but I'll have a look at it again.
As for the update, for some reason it tried to pull from master the first time round, but now seems to work fine.
Creature with a passion for graphics and modelling.
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

Don't forget that the RPCS3 team recently changed the way the patch.yml is handled, you need to put the file in the patch folder now. They also changed the file formatting so the custom patch.yml from rexis must be edited to account for that as well.
Best grill
E25

Zelkin wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 am Don't forget that the RPCS3 team recently changed the way the patch.yml is handled, you need to put the file in the patch folder now. They also changed the file formatting so the custom patch.yml from rexis must be edited to account for that as well.
Right you are, that's probably where I've made the mistake. I'll check when I've got the time.
E25

Scarltz wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:04 pm
E25 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm
Scarltz wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:57 am Oops, yeah sorry about that. I didn't realized I deleted that one.
From now on, go here: https://scarltz.visualstudio.com/rpcs3/ ... _a=summary
Choose the latest/top one, click "Windows_Build", and on the console (right side), click the "1 artifact produced".

The build is not failed, it actually failed on the "Release to GitHub" thing. The rest is fine.
Something does no seem to be working right. Using the 4k UI+ Xbox prompts+ HD2x mod cocktail.
https://ibb.co/s5jVMqv
Also might wanna make sure that you specify that it's a custom build, otherwise it's gonna pull updates from master (far as I know).

Edit: Nwm, it returns with a hash not found error anyways.
1. That one is not the build problem
2. The update functionality is already disabled by rexis anyway
3. Hash not found?
Zelkin wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 am Don't forget that the RPCS3 team recently changed the way the patch.yml is handled, you need to put the file in the patch folder now. They also changed the file formatting so the custom patch.yml from rexis must be edited to account for that as well.
I'm using the patch file off the wiki, far as I know that should be up to date.
With the mods in the pathc folder, it goes as far as to load them when compiling the cache at the start, as the object count goes from about 3800 to 5018. However it doesn't seem to 'apply' any of the mods, all UI and textures stay the same.
Is there anything else that needs to be done to get mods working (naturally mod support has be turned on)?
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

rexis did additional modifications to the patch.yml:
- there is a contour remover for characters, which looks awesome by the way
- some fixes for the 60 fps mod, especially in the batting cage which is now usable
- some other stuff necessary for the 4k UI mod to work
You need to merge the official patch.yml with the changes from rexis, and it should work (probably, I didn't do it myself yet).
Best grill
E25

Zelkin wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:24 am rexis did additional modifications to the patch.yml:
- there is a contour remover for characters, which looks awesome by the way
- some fixes for the 60 fps mod, especially in the batting cage which is now usable
- some other stuff necessary for the 4k UI mod to work
You need to merge the official patch.yml with the changes from rexis, and it should work (probably, I didn't do it myself yet).
Looking at it closer, it seems they changed the formatting quite a bit. I'm trying to merge the two, but to say that I'm not sure how the whole thing works would be an understatement. I got far as it saying that the patch format is outdated, see if I can get any furhter.

Update: I've tinkered with it hours upon hours, aaaaand it refuses to work at all. Even with the code off the wiki, it complains about " Incorrect anchor syntax found in legacy patch" for every single patch you have in. I got as far as to port over rexis' code for the UI and the disable outline patch in the correct format, but nothing works. Sadly going any deeper is beyond my abilities.
revacholier

I copypasted some code from rexis patch and it worked
E25

revacholier wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:02 am I copypasted some code from rexis patch and it worked
I've tried it and no mods of mine work (4k UI, Xbox buttons, Hd2x), additionally I get glitched out portraits and menu icons. What mods did you manage to get working with it?
revacholier

I use exactly the same mods.
Did you enable bustup mod v3 and mod support in rpcs3 patch manager?
Manage->Game patches
E25

revacholier wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:13 am I use exactly the same mods.
Did you enable bustup mod v3 and mod support in rpcs3 patch manager?
Manage->Game patches
Naturally; it goes as far as to load the modded objects on startup, but fails to apply them.
Are you using multiple mods when compiling the cpk, I have all of them muched into a single mod.
Do you get a "W patch_log: Incorrect anchor syntax found in legacy patch: (patch name)" in the log when it loads in the patch file?
Also what version of P5 are you using, I'm on BLU31604.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.