Full 4k UI upscale

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
agnisuR

Has anyone gotten this mod to work with the P5 Reimagined mod? Whenever I try to load up a new game it just gives me an infinite black screen.
Design
Has liked: 5 posts

Cifer025 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:21 pm I uploaded a .7z to GDrive that includes:

- A mod.cpk built with the 4K UI mod + HD2X Persona
- The latest compatible rpcs3 build I could find on the net + a fixed patch.yml.
- Some instructions for the install process.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A7Wui8OpJgMI5A58BelbJQHBDVR9ur3_/view?usp=sharing

Hoping this is useful for the people having trouble building and running the mods.
Thank you very much for this!

Also, if you have those ps4 cutscene files, would you mind putting them in a link and send them to me? I want to see what I can accomplish with them.
LeMalgache
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 4 posts

Okay I'm just desperate but I'm searching for help, I have the same issue of "F {PPU[0x1000004] Thread (gfdJobQueueFiberWorker) [0x00987588]} VM: Access violation reading location 0x0 (unmapped memory) [type=u16]", and I've tried everything I could, to no avail.

More info :
- Manjaro Linux, kernel 5.14
- Extra VRAM build based on RPCS3 0.0.17
- Using mod.cpk and patch.yml from Cifer025^^
shiro_neverland

Cifer025 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:21 pm I uploaded a .7z to GDrive that includes:

- A mod.cpk built with the 4K UI mod + HD2X Persona
- The latest compatible rpcs3 build I could find on the net + a fixed patch.yml.
- Some instructions for the install process.

Hoping this is useful for the people having trouble building and running the mods.
does anyone have a working link to these files? I am having a very hard time getting this to work. thanks so much in advance.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.