Full 4k UI upscale

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
TatsuyaAct

Actually I only downloaded the p5 4k 1.1 ver (the updated ver Link) right after I saw the question I currently am download the another 1.07 file and see that the file size is MUCH bigger so yeah I guess that is the reason it didnt work. BTW now that I am on that topic how exactly can I add my another mods to the 4k mod.cpk with CriPackTools? could you help me out with that also?
rexis
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 15 posts

That's actually pretty complicated. Use CriPakTool to extract my mod.cpk. Compendium mods should already be extracted. You'll have to manually choose which files to keep or replace. Once you've combined them pack it all again into a new mod.cpk. I don't remember what exact commands to use. Maybe someone else can help with that?
crtnr
Has liked: 1 post

Doesn't seem like I can get it to work.
I had to rebuild RPCS3 from the source you provided (because Linux), the 60FPS patch works fine, but the mod does not (no mod.cpk mods work actually, maybe I did something wrong like I always do)
Spoiler
The patch.yml I'm using
rexis

crtnr wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:05 am Doesn't seem like I can get it to work.
I had to rebuild RPCS3 from the source you provided (because Linux), the 60FPS patch works fine, but the mod does not (no mod.cpk mods work actually, maybe I did something wrong like I always do)
Spoiler
The patch.yml I'm using
It looks like patches aren't getting applied at all. First, get updated patch.yml from the link in op (you have an older one). NPEB02436 is EU version so your PPU hash should be b8c34f774adb367761706a7f685d4f8d9d355426. If it's any different, search for that value in patch.yml and replace it with correct PPU hash.
How to find your PPU hash: https://wiki.rpcs3.net/index.php?title= ... me_Patches
crtnr
Has liked: 1 post

rexis wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:29 am
crtnr wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:05 am Doesn't seem like I can get it to work.
Spoiler
The patch.yml I'm using
It looks like patches aren't getting applied at all. First, get updated patch.yml from the link in op (you have an older one). NPEB02436 is EU version so your PPU hash should be b8c34f774adb367761706a7f685d4f8d9d355426. If it's any different, search for that value in patch.yml and replace it with correct PPU hash.
How to find your PPU hash: https://wiki.rpcs3.net/index.php?title= ... me_Patches
Ah well, my fault for not reading the wiki, you're supposed to put the patch in ./config/rpcs3, independent from where your emulator directory actually is.
Works great now, thanks a lot!
myoutybay

Can you make a version for mod compendium. Thank you
kirbyanator
Been liked: 1 post

Having an issue with customizing the patch.yml
Can't seem to disable the 60fps patch no matter what I do, and limiting the game to 30 fps via config or rivatuner screws with a lot of animations since the 60fps patch is technically still active
Also, while I can disable the Intro Skip, the game freezes immediately after I press X on the Thieves' Guild screen.
Any help or advice would be appreciated! Love this mod!
Gonxa6282

Hi, since one of the latest updates of RPCS3 i can't use the mod. When I try to open rpcs3_mod.exe it says something like "the entrance point of the z_inflate process in the dynamic links library C:\Emulators\rpcs3\Qt5Network.dll cannot be found."

Sorry if it's not really understandable, I don't have a perfect english.
Hi! I'm Gonxa6282, and I am a fan of the SMT series.
MysticOnPc

yeah mine says" the entrance point of the z_inflate process in the dynamic links library C:\Emulators\rpcs3\Qt5Network.dll cannot be found" :c
rexis

kirbyanator wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:32 am Having an issue with customizing the patch.yml
Can't seem to disable the 60fps patch no matter what I do, and limiting the game to 30 fps via config or rivatuner screws with a lot of animations since the 60fps patch is technically still active
Also, while I can disable the Intro Skip, the game freezes immediately after I press X on the Thieves' Guild screen.
Any help or advice would be appreciated! Love this mod!
If you comment out the 60fps patch like so

Code: Select all

#    - [ load, p5_60FPS ]
and also limit fps using Config->GPU->Fremelimit = 30fps, it should behave exactly the same as regular build.
About the thieves' guild screen, thanks for info, I'll have to investigate why it freezes. Selecting "No" when the game asks if you want to connect bypasses the problem.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.