Full 4k UI upscale

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
revacholier

Yes, I merged them via mod compendium. Same game version. No, I dont get this warning about legacy patch. Just
! patch_log: Loading patch config file C:/rpcs3/config/patch_config.yml

I removed old patch.yml from root directory and place new patch.yml in /patches
E25
Has liked: 1 post

revacholier wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:26 am Yes, I merged them via mod compendium. Same game version. No, I dont get this warning about legacy patch. Just
! patch_log: Loading patch config file C:/rpcs3/config/patch_config.yml

I removed old patch.yml from root directory and place new patch.yml in /patches
I have no idea anymore.
Did a full reinstall of RPCS3, now accepts the patch without any errors. On the other side now I refuses to load in mods at all, despite being enabled.
What fork did you merge it with, vanila or Rexis'? I've tried both and neither wants to work.
I'll try to dig in deeper to see why is it refusing to load mods. It also seems to crash when cancelling initial shader compiling, which should not be the case.

The mystery continues....
Creature with a passion for graphics and modelling.
LagBeam
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 1 post

I'm kinda lost in this thread - so have anybody posted Mod Compendium versions of this mod?

If not I can upload my version - I've split Bustups and UI portions into two mods, so they can be mixed and matched with other Bustup mods available here
Also I will provide altered patch.yml (legacy) files so people could use P5R Bustup Backport with this.

Sorry for looking like a dumbass, but first post is not updated with Mod Compendium version and I have one made by myself available for uploading.
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

I don't believe that's it's necessary to upload the unpacked mod, as the unpacking process is quite straightforward. I do agree that the installation has become quite a mess, so let me sum things up:

- Unpack the Full 4k UI upscale mod with https://github.com/jpmac26/CriPakTools/releases
- Create a new mod in the mod compendium and put the 4k UI files in the Data folder of your newly created mod
- Build it with mod compendium alongside your other mod, if any.

You will need a custom rpcs3 build with additional Vram for this mod to work and a custom patch.yml, and this is where things get messy:
You can use the one provided with the 4K UI mod, and put both the custom rpcs3.exe and patch.yml in the root of your rpcs3 folder. However it is based on an old rpcs3 version and not updated.

- If you want the latest update, get the updated custom rpcs3 build from here: https://scarltz.visualstudio.com/rpcs3/ ... _a=summary provided by Scarltz
Scarltz wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:57 am Choose the latest/top one, click "Windows_Build", and on the console (right side), click the "1 artifact produced". Click the three dots on the right side of RPCS3 for Windows.
- Drag and drop the content in your rpcs3 folder (make a backup), and start rpcs3 from the new .exe
- As the most recent rpcs3 version changed the way patch.yml is handled, you will need a different one that the one provided with the 4K UI mod. Grab it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q8Et8n ... sp=sharing. I've modifed it to include the latest changes to the 60fps mod, as well as the contour remover and TTY logger. Put the file in the patches folder of rpcs3.
- Activate the options you want in the rpcs3 Manage/Game Patches menu.

Some options need to be modified inside the patch.yml itself. The Bustup mod v3 option is mandatory for the 4K UI to work.
Best grill
TridentOfTheAbyss

Hey, I'm trying to upscale P3P right now and I decided to try out the models you use on ESRGAN, but it's just throwing a bunch of errors. Could you tell me what settings you used (or what the process was) and what the model order was? Thanks.
waffle

I just tried installing this and it really doesn't work, anyone know why?
Zelkin
Has liked: 6 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

Seems like Scarltz stopped providing updated builds with the Vram tweak (many thanks to him for the service until now!). Does anyone have the skills (and motivation) to merge the latest RPCS3 mainline builds with the Vram tweak from rexis? Thanks in advance!
Best grill
latenightsnack
Has liked: 3 posts

Zelkin wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:04 pm Seems like Scarltz stopped providing updated builds with the Vram tweak (many thanks to him for the service until now!). Does anyone have the skills (and motivation) to merge the latest RPCS3 mainline builds with the Vram tweak from rexis? Thanks in advance!
Hey, it seems there's new builds, but sadly it doesnt let me download. Do you have access to them?
sometimes101

Zelkin wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:04 pm Seems like Scarltz stopped providing updated builds with the Vram tweak (many thanks to him for the service until now!). Does anyone have the skills (and motivation) to merge the latest RPCS3 mainline builds with the Vram tweak from rexis? Thanks in advance!
Yes please! If anyone has an updated build with the additional vram added in, it would be most appreciated. Willing to buy you some coffee! I've been having trouble getting some older builds to work properly and it seems the issue doesn't replicate with newer builds, but then I can't use HD2x Persona 5 Zelkin wonderfully created.

Getting softlocks and problems with community patch with older builds :/
sometimes101

sometimes101 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:55 pm
Yes please! If anyone has an updated build with the additional vram added in, it would be most appreciated. Willing to buy you some coffee! I've been having trouble getting some older builds to work properly and it seems the issue doesn't replicate with newer builds, but then I can't use HD2x Persona 5 Zelkin wonderfully created.

Getting softlocks and problems with community patch with older builds :/
Figured out my issue :D, but if anyone has any updated builds with the extended vram, I'd appreciate. Thank you to those who messages and helped <3

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.