Full 4k UI upscale

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
TatsuyaAct

I am using a modded rpcs3 version which was made for Tales of games where I can change the FPS from 30 to 60 by just pressing L3 instead of turning it off and on on the patch file which really helps with stuff like phone calls 2nd and 4th Palace.
rexis
Has liked: 3 posts
Been liked: 15 posts

TatsuyaAct wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:17 pm I am using a modded rpcs3 version which was made for Tales of games where I can change the FPS from 30 to 60 by just pressing L3 instead of turning it off and on on the patch file which really helps with stuff like phone calls 2nd and 4th Palace.
I that case the just download the latest version and put it in a different folder, along with this mod. There is no chance this will work without modded exe.
TatsuyaAct

so I downloaded the latest version, put the patch file and rpsc3_mod.exe in the root of the new ver folder start the game go to load game and only see the same blurry stuff on the save files....
rexis

TatsuyaAct wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:44 pm so I downloaded the latest version, put the patch file and rpsc3_mod.exe in the root of the new ver folder start the game go to load game and only see the same blurry stuff on the save files....
Don't forget patch.yml
TatsuyaAct

the patch.yml file from your mod is already in the folder. I even started the mod exe with admin still nothing chagned I also removed the mod.cpk from USRDIR too see if that fix it but no still glitched text.
rexis

TatsuyaAct wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:56 pm the patch.yml file from your mod is already in the folder. I even started the mod exe with admin still nothing chagned I also removed the mod.cpk from USRDIR too see if that fix it but no still glitched text.
Is the glicthed text showing with mod.cpk present?
TatsuyaAct

rexis wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:59 pm
TatsuyaAct wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:56 pm the patch.yml file from your mod is already in the folder. I even started the mod exe with admin still nothing chagned I also removed the mod.cpk from USRDIR too see if that fix it but no still glitched text.
yes it unfortunatly does. I really dont know what is wrong on my side.
rexis

TatsuyaAct wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:01 pm
rexis wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:59 pm
yes it unfortunatly does. I really dont know what is wrong on my side.
Are you using other mods?
TatsuyaAct

I use Deathwish v2, Adachi mod, mod menu and less facility voices
rexis

How did you manage to combine the other mods with this? 4K mod doesn't have a compendium version (yet). I'm waiting for an update that would allow more granular file changes.

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.