P5R Afterbattle Ammo Refill Mod

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
chlorophylls
Has liked: 9 posts
Been liked: 28 posts

This mod makes it so that your ammo automatically replenishes after every battle, just like how it works in P5R.

Super quick and dirty, and it only took like half an hour (+ a few hours to test things out) to backport this feature from Royal, so why not?

Also adjusts the tutorial messages and cutscene to reflect the change.

>> GOOGLE DRIVE DOWNLOAD LINK <<

PREVIEW

CREDITS If you run into any issues with the mod, post them here. As A-NB has noted, this may conflict with other mods that replace dngPack.pac in field/, such as the Mod Menu. If that happens, use Amicitia to replace the support.bf file in that dngPack.pac and atDngPack.pac with the one in this mod (in the "BF Script" folder).

This mod is not compatible with the Afterbattle Replenish Mod.
Draycos
Has liked: 3 posts

So when I go to the google drive download link it says the file isn't there anymore and that it is in the owners trash. Is there any way this could be re-uploaded?
chlorophylls
Has liked: 9 posts
Been liked: 28 posts

Draycos wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:31 pm So when I go to the google drive download link it says the file isn't there anymore and that it is in the owners trash. Is there any way this could be re-uploaded?
Hi, apologies. I restored it just now; the link should work now :) It seems that I accidentally deleted it when I was doing a clean of my Drive the other day, that's my fault :?

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.