[Multiplatform] [Update 4] Big Personas Backport

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
DottyOrb

how would I go about upscaling this to work properly with the 4k ui mod?
7shi

Does this mod work with Rexis' 4K upscale?
7shi

Does this mod work with Rexis' 4K upscale?
Crash_127
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 1 post

Would it be possible to merge this mod with the P5 rebalance mod over here? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=647
I know both of them edit the same files but is it possible to merge together? I'm not much of a coder XD so I can't do it manually
zettonaender
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 12 posts

Crash_127 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:24 am Would it be possible to merge this mod with the P5 rebalance mod over here? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=647
I know both of them edit the same files but is it possible to merge together? I'm not much of a coder XD so I can't do it manually
It should be possible if they both released an Aemulus version which enable tblpatches, though I tried to check the file but it's kinda hard to do so since I don't have experience with tbl patching.
Beta morgana is nightmare fuel lol
Crash_127
Has liked: 2 posts
Been liked: 1 post

zettonaender wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:51 am
Crash_127 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:24 am Would it be possible to merge this mod with the P5 rebalance mod over here? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=647
It should be possible if they both released an Aemulus version which enable tblpatches, though I tried to check the file but it's kinda hard to do so since I don't have experience with tbl patching.
Actually, I managed to add most of the things from the rebalance mod into the backport manually, I couldn't figure out how to do the tblpatches, so instead I used the binary templates, still it worked in Aemulus even, I would upload it but I don't know if I have permession XD
Couenen

Im confused of how to patch my eboot please help

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.