[RELEASE] Product Sans Font for Persona 3 FES

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 3 FES on the PS2.
Karasu
Been liked: 3 posts

Metadata
Hyperlink ID: p3fes-productsans-font
Full Mod Title: Product Sans Font for Persona 3 FES
Games: P3FES
Authors: Karasu
Version: 1.0.1
Tags: FNT, FONT
A replacement of all the text used in-game with the "Product Sans" font.

This is a replacement of all the text used in-game with the "Product Sans" font.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=
Known Issues & Bugs
- Some text is misaligned. This much, I'm aware of. I'll be working on realigning some of the text in the future, as for now; the way it stands, the characters that ARE misaligned are less commonly used, and by that, it's often only by a few pixels.

Installation

As always, I will provide two ways of going about this, depending on your masochism levels.
Aemulus; the "easy" way, and manual, the hard way.

Easy Way (Using Aemulus)

The easy way is to use Aemulus, which you can download (if you don't have it) here.

After it's installed, run through the setup by selecting your Output folder, the ISO path, the ELF path, and then the path for PCSX2, after that-- just simply click the "one-click installation" and enable the package, and then launch the .ELF that Aemulus builds for you.

The "Hard" Way (without Aemulus)

So, you're a masochist, huh?

Install the files from the Google Drive link, and then extract the .ISO's "FONT" folder, (located within DATA.CVM,) and replace the "FONT0.FNT." Then, rebuild the .iso with the modified DATA.CVM and FONT0.FNT, all the while crying because you didn't go the easy way and install Aemulus. And then, play like normal.

Closing Remarks
Would you look at that, it's my 2nd mod on the site! You could swear it's like I enjoy this.

That being said, editing these letters to align at all, even despite the problems that are in the initial build was torture in of itself. Because of all these issues, I now hate life.

That being said, I won't stop making mods since it's fun. Thanks for the support as always!

Download Link: https://gamebanana.com/mods/285765
Spreadsheet Row

Code: Select all

p3fes-productsans-font	Product Sans Font for Persona 3 FES	P3FES	Karasu	1.0.1	05/12/2021	FNT, FONT	A replacement of all the text used in-game with the "Product Sans" font.	 		https://gamebanana.com/mods/285765	Mod	folder-open	 	mPt1FCy1Kzs1	 	 	 	 	 	

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.