PQ2 Talk Animation Fix but without the Canon Names patch

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
Tayruu
Has liked: 1 post
Been liked: 1 post

So to use the fix for the talk animation bug (or any mod.cpk... mod) you need an exheader.bin and code.bin file.

When I previously modded the game (on 3DS) I found I had to use the PQ2 Canon Names patch and simply override the names in the provided code.bin with the names I was already using. But I'm not terribly satisfied with doing it this way.

I looked up about dumping my cart's code.bin (the .code file) and tried using that, thinking it was a "clean" file, but that simply causes the game to not start (on Citra).

Do I need to do something more to the code.bin file, or is there something else I'm missing to the modding process?

Tags:
Kris

Lipsum added a version of the mod.cpk patch that doesn't include canon names patch, you can download it here: https://github.com/DeathChaos25/PQ_Patc ... -ModCpk.7z

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.