Mod Compendium Not Working Out

Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Other users might help.
TsukiruP

I've been trying to set up P3P with mods to play off my Vita. Specifically these:

Using the latest Mod Compendium gives me the error of "This is not a legal path," and creating a manual Persona3Portable output doesn't help. So I turned to 1.6.1.
I didn't get the error but often just ended up with a bigger file with no audio changes. One time I got only had a black screen which I don't think is a good sign either. There isn't a lot of resources or support for me to lean on either.
Last edited by TsukiruP on Fri May 06, 2022 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:
supernuova-99

The only luck I've had with the newer version of ModCompendium is doing a fresh install and turning file compression off. I haven't dealt with any problems yet on my vita (I'm on the third full moon boss with the mod menu, bgm replacement and the shadow hour balance patch as FeMC). I'm not 100% sure that there won't be any crashing if compression is off, but the modded iso plays fine on both my PSPgo and Vita 2000.
TsukiruP

It seems to have worked fine, seems that the actual Undub just doesn't work then...?
TsukiruP

TsukiruP wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:15 pm It seems to have worked fine, seems that the actual Undub just doesn't work then...?
I found an already undubbed mod and then added every other mod as needed... Which worked until I got to the first Tartarus exploration. C1-2858-3. It's been crashing there twice in a row and currently doing a third database rebuild. So close.

Edit: It also crashed. This sucks.
TsukiruP

The crash was a result from the Fixed party panel, which version 1.1 was known to crash. Now everything seems to work as intended!

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.