Persona 5 Royal - Mod Menu Multi-Lang

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 Royal for PS4.
RubyX_Coded
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

This is a repo with the newest P5R Mod Menu everything edited so now its possible to use it on all 5 Languages of Persona 5 Royal without conflicting files/replacing files!

This is my first release and my first release thread, excuse me if i make some Mistakes.
I edited the Readme aswell to include how to compile it for the different Languages.

RELEASE:
https://github.com/EmreXCoded/P5R-Mod-Menu-MultiLang

Tags:
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

This is super cool! I like how you did it for every single supported language, I wasn't expecting that. Very nice work. :hee_approves:

When I merge the changes from the PS3 version and include the new building process I'm working on, the repository is going to be organized a lot different.
I don't want to undo all your hard work though, so if it's alright with you, I'll look for a way to still integrate these. With credit, of course

EDIT: Oh I was thinking that you already translated all of the text for each language, it looks like it's still in English on your repo. Is it mainly set up this way so you can use different input files for each language? If you're planning on translating the menu itself, you might want to wait a little while since a lot of text is going to be moved/edited soon, but I can definitely add a way to override .msg files with translated ones and use different input files for each language. That way you won't need to have separate copies of the whole code for each one, since that can make it more complicated to keep updated
RubyX_Coded

ShrineFox wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:14 pm This is super cool! I like how you did it for every single supported language, I wasn't expecting that. Very nice work. :hee_approves:

When I merge the changes from the PS3 version and include the new building process I'm working on, the repository is going to be organized a lot different.
I don't want to undo all your hard work though, so if it's alright with you, I'll look for a way to still integrate these. With credit, of course

EDIT: Oh I was thinking that you already translated all of the text for each language, it looks like it's still in English on your repo. Is it mainly set up this way so you can use different input files for each language? If you're planning on translating the menu itself, you might want to wait a little while since a lot of text is going to be moved/edited soon, but I can definitely add a way to override .msg files with translated ones and use different input files for each language. That way you won't need to have separate copies of the whole code for each one, since that can make it more complicated to keep updated
Yeah i only edited the "sharedUI.spd" for every language. And i wrote in the readme where you could find all of the Input Files required for every language.
I don't know yet if i'm going to translate the Mod Menu, IF i translate it, i could only translate it to german. For Italian, Spanish and French we would ne someone who can speak the Language and wants to do that.
But I'll wait for your new Mod Menu since i heard it uses a new compiler in form of a .exe program. But for now the Mod Menu itself is english and i edited everything i need so the Mod Menu does not overwrite the stuff in the "sharedUI.spd"
Your Mod Menu had the english one and i wanted to edit them so every languages has its own UI but with the "Amicitia Mod Menu" Logo

EDIT: You can update me if your new Mod Menu and Compiler are ready, then i'll look into it and maybe i'll translate them to german^^
ShrineFox
Site Admin
Has liked: 277 posts
Been liked: 115 posts

Oh that's right, I forgot I include the whole .spd. I might try to separate the edited part of the image so that the original .spd can be an input file, and replace just that part when building. Would probably make it easier if people want to translate or change that, too.

Makes sense about the other languages though, I'll definitely let you know when it's ready and how to do it in case you'll be interested by then!
RubyX_Coded

ShrineFox wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:05 pm Oh that's right, I forgot I include the whole .spd. I might try to separate the edited part of the image so that the original .spd can be an input file, and replace just that part when building. Would probably make it easier if people want to translate or change that, too.

Makes sense about the other languages though, I'll definitely let you know when it's ready and how to do it in case you'll be interested by then!
Thanks! :D

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.