Tool Commission (?)

Discuss hypothetical mods that nobody has taken on yet. Modders can choose to consider these ideas for their own projects.
RubyX_Coded
Has liked: 5 posts
Been liked: 6 posts

First of all:
I don't know if its the right place to ask in this forum, i don't even know if its allowed to ask, i hope its okay.

I wanted to edit some Item Names, Descriptions etc. and i'm playing (and modding) the P5R German Language.
And all of the P5 PS3 tools only work for the English version (idk even know if only the ps3 version works).

I don't have sadly any programming knowledge, if someone here can program, i would very appreciate it, if the String Editor, Table Editor and some other basic P5 PS3 tools would be ported to be compatible with P5R EU with every language.

Unfortunately I cannot give any payment, but i hope someone sees this and can port some of the PS3 tools to the P5R EU.
Thanks for reading^^

EDIT: I mean mostly a TableEditor port, idk, if there is some other important tools that would be nice to be ported.

Tags:

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.