P5R P3MC Ported as a Costume

Share, discover, or contribute to mods for Persona 5 for PS3 and PS4.
DniweTamp
Has liked: 42 posts
Been liked: 90 posts

P5R's "SEES Boy" ported to P5, with custom animations, replaces Gekkoukan High outfit. Also replaces all Joker's weapons with his sword.
Replaces some UI elements to be blue, and also changes the critical cut-in.

Some Screenshots:

Download Link
Last edited by DniweTamp on Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
DniweTamp

Updated to 1.1, just fixed the animation when opening a chest in the metaverse
woomygodness
Has liked: 2 posts

Poggers nice Dniwe
WAP (workship and pray)
NogiCZek
Been liked: 4 posts

I want to ask if you will continue working on this, i saw on Harry's discord server you also planned to backport his P3D outfit, which i would really love to use, so i'm curious.
DniweTamp

That one is a fully different thing and I'm kinda not working on it anymore
Riohn

Hi, i love the mod, but do you know it can conflict with another mod?
because mod itself worked great but when i add 4k ui, 4k p5r portraits, 4k prd font, 4k colorful ui, hd2x, mod menu,naoto chibi. the MC gets glitched, be it if i put any type of clothing, where the MC's hair and back of the head fall off to the side leaving only the face next to it, and in battle i see artifacts on his back stretching with the color of his outfit like a paste. when that happened i tried to uncheck mod by mod and see where it glitched, and all mods worked fine when i remove this one
ReLyf
Been liked: 19 posts

Riohn wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:52 am Hi, i love the mod, but do you know it can conflict with another mod?
because mod itself worked great but when i add 4k ui, 4k p5r portraits, 4k prd font, 4k colorful ui, hd2x, mod menu,naoto chibi. the MC gets glitched, be it if i put any type of clothing, where the MC's hair and back of the head fall off to the side leaving only the face next to it, and in battle i see artifacts on his back stretching with the color of his outfit like a paste. when that happened i tried to uncheck mod by mod and see where it glitched, and all mods worked fine when i remove this one
this mod only replaces one costume
so every costume but this will break
since atlus field anims is global instead of / ID

so just always use this costume
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
Riohn

i know that it replaces the P3's DLC costume into P3 MC model, but wether i use this costume or any other it gets those glitches i said above and others such as these below :
missing and broken face textures or
this and it's obvious without pointing where the problem is, though it's small on photo but when the character is doing animation or game is just running the black texture is stretched further on screen back and forth
ReLyf
Been liked: 19 posts

Riohn wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 pm i know that it replaces the P3's DLC costume into P3 MC model, but wether i use this costume or any other it gets those glitches i said above and others such as these below :
missing and broken face textures or
this and it's obvious without pointing where the problem is, though it's small on photo but when the character is doing animation or game is just running the black texture is stretched further on screen back and forth
As i said it replaces a global animation that every joker model uses (not only the P3MC costume only)
so the only one that will work 100% is P3MC costume and not the other
because different anims positition
Random human with one braincell

and most of the thing i make wont make sense
or looks very very bad
so dont question it
Cjgaming

Does he use his evoker?
Also does it have a big impact on performance? I have a ryzen 5 3600

ShrineFox 2020 - 2023
Support | Progress | Labs | Privacy | Terms
This site is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlus Co., Ltd, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. or Sega Games Co., Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.